Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
136 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
RKS: Shalin & Vespa
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2024 13:48:55 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]GYM LEADER 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You suddenly find yourselves within a white void. In the middle, a TERA CRYSTAL can be seen. Beneath it, you see the instructions: "create a pokemon gym of your dreams! let your imagination run wild! be quick, a gym inspection is coming!"[break][break]

As soon as you begin to conjure ideas of what your gym may look like, the world around you shifts. The TERA CRYSTAL glows as it creates a gym for you, including a badge, gym trainers, challengers.[break][break]

What does your character's dream gym look like?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Design.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
136 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2024 13:55:36 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vespabaskerville"]
[attr="class","body"]

Vespa has her eyes tightly shut when she enters the simulation yet another time - the horrors of the last couple of times still submerging her senses in one way or another. She still has to seek some answers from her father, too, about the way that history may or may not have unfolded before - whether or not he actually entered this kind of simulation before. But the voice that begins to ring is much more ... gentle, compared to all that she heard before, so she opens her eyes hesitantly. There is a sense of urgency, though it doesn't ring as much of a death-or-life situation as she might have been used to.[break]
[break]
A gym? She's supposed to design ... a gym? "I want Ghost Pokémon - lots of them," she immediately blurts out when - oh, wait, there is Shalin, too! "What the heck is this about again?" she asks the other instantaneously, walking over. But just as she wished for, there are Ghost types appearing in masses, though snuggled against her with her chilly existence is Quinn Crisp the Misdreavus, cackling into her ear as she likes to do.

[break]

RKS: Gym Leader

- Stage #1: Design (50 RKS points).

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville"]--accent:#57a586;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2024 18:11:14 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Unbeknownst to Shalin, this would be the last time in quite some time that she would be accepting a challenger at her virtual Pokémon Gym. The last time she would oversee Petalburg City before its tragic fall. Her last moments as a Captain for the foreseeable future. "Bet you didn't know I was a Gym Leader, huh?" the Sygna Suited Gym Leader replied with a grin on her face, the Terastal crystals forming a familiar, Unova-style rodeo ground complete with a battle court's markings for challengers who wanted to battle her.

Above the chute was a table and wardrobe collectively containing every application of Infinity Energy, Z-Energy, Dynergy, and Terastal Energy known to the world. One of every known common Mega Stone and Z-Crystal were present, as well as a Dynamax Band and Tera Orb. Within the wardrobe was an exact replica of Shalin's Sygna Suit, completely functional. "My dream Pokémon Gym would educate challengers about all the different ways you can transform and augment Pokémon as a trainer," she explained, "and even try them out before you track them down yourself! It takes a long time to make a Sygna Suit, after all!"

Jumping down from the walk above the chute, Shalin opened its door and sent out both of her Sygna Pokémon, as well as a Beedrill. The Shiny wasp and rider lovingly embraced one another before the insect lowered her wings to the ground. Both the trainer and her Flygon glowed a faint green as she mounted the bug-type... by the wing?

Was this how powerful the suits were?

- Design.

RKS POINT: 50

{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Sandy         Flygon         Good
Queen Zing    Beedrill**     Good
Saria         Venusaur       Good

close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
136 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2024 20:08:21 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

In some way, all the Ghost Pokémon that Vespa wished for are now stacking behind and around her in some eerie amalgamation as the scenario makes way for the extensive ideal that Shalin is bringing to the table. Though the young student is muddied into some strange fumes and smokes of the present Ghost types, however, she does not seem the slightest fazed, almost feeling quite at home with all that is going on. In reality, she doesn't have nearly that many Ghost types, left alone the variety present right now, but ... maybe one day. She would pick up the strongest ones and eventually defeat in a battle, to get answers to ... questions she'll have present when it comes down to it. However this time, it seems like Shalin is the first hurdle she has to take on that way.[break]
[break]
"Are you really?" Vespa challenges the thought, though there is no malice to be found - only a light jab, a curiosity. She has no troubles taking a backseat to it all and just enjoy whatever the other is cooking up, too, as long as she can enjoy the company of the shadow-ridden Pokémon behind her. Even as they also ... aren't quite as real. ... That's sad, actually.[break]
[break]
One after another, the warbling shadows are disappearing behind her, leaving her alone with the Misdreavus and five defunct, disfigured forms that have yet to take definite shape. "So-" Vespa starts, watching Shalin, before changing the course of action, "what are you doing-?"

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2024 0:02:40 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Raising a couple of ghost-types helped her in staying calm around Quinn and the many other ghost Pokémon surrounding the Gym grounds. "Yup, I am!" she teased. It was, of course, only true in the simulation. "And if you want a Badge, you'll have to show me your understanding of how to bond with Pokémon on a deeper level!" It took that deeper level for a trainer to Mega Evolve a Pokémon, induce a Z-Move from one, and all the other ways a Pokémon could heighten its power temporarily through means a wild could not do. Shalin was a savant with them all, and it was her job to pass that knowledge down to Vespa.

Shalin's smile grew, having tickled Vespa's curiosity at her seemingly impossible feat. "It's how I get the Infinity Energy flowing between Sandy and I!" she explained, both the Captain and her Flygon glowing with a faint, green light. Stretching her wings, Queen Zing gave Shalin a light, silent flutter, their green light growing brighter as she rode up and down. "It's what fuels the Sygna bond and serves as the source of the Sygna Suit's power. There should be a replica of my suit inside the wardrobe if you want to experience it yourself. Queen Zing's got another wing, after all!" As much as she wanted to share her out-of-body experience with Vespa, Shalin wouldn't reserve judgment if she wanted to test her mettle against the Gym Leader using a different device.

RKS POINT: 50

{PC: 2}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Sandy         Flygon         Good
Queen Zing    Beedrill**     Good
Saria         Venusaur       Good

close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
136 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2024 12:08:42 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The confusion doesn't quite lessen on the young student's face as she is suddenly presented with a task she knows not quite the answer to. Of course, her bond with her primary team is nothing to be scoffed at, but this exam-kind of environment also makes her panic a little. She has never been that good at taking tests, even as she somehow makes it through nonetheless. It's just like that, huh? She just has to make it through ... and considering that she is able to do this with her trusted companions by her side, it makes her mind relax as she looks over to the cackling Misdreavus. An eyebrow raised at the shenanigans this one might be up to, but the trust is implicit.[break]
[break]
"Uh ... okay," she finally says, the lingering shadows behind her staying in their nebulous forms - with only the Misdreavus on the field. But her own shadows seem to darken with her rising determination, a curious thing to observe, considering the bright-eyed force that is displayed on Vespa's face as she watches with curiosity. So this is how they do it, huh ...? Looking over to where the sygna suit hangs, she has no troubles imagining that this should fit her just fine. But ...[break]
[break]
"Actually ... I'm also curious about something," she looks at the Misdreavus again, as a wall constructs itself in front of her. She has watched Shalin's sygna suit things a couple of times now, and it all results in this one question that is loitering her mind like the shadows that seem to encourage her. As she feels a dark smoke beginning to engulf her, she confidently walks against the wall-[break]
[break]
-and dabsmacks against it, feeling the obstacle just alright as the Misdreavus cackles - with a hint of worry -, floating upside down and around her head. From the force, Vespa falls down on her butt, holding her nose, the shadows dispersing, "crap, okay - not working. Not ready for that. Uh, so what did you say about the suit again?"

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven